The EnergyCasino has been around since 2013 on the gambling market and is another online casino that has the games of several manufacturers on offer. Among them are games from the companies Extreme Live Gaming, Microgaming, Genesis Gaming, Merkur Gaming, Net Entertainment, Novomatic, Quickspin, Rabcat and Wazdan.
The EnergyCasino is a gigantic set of casino games from software giants Microgaming, NetEnt, Novomatic, Oryx, Wazdan and Extreme Live Gaming. The games are all immediately executable and it is only necessary for the Adobe Flash Player . Well-known slot machines are for example “Book of Ra”, “Sizzling Hot” and “Starburst”. Of course, all table games lovers will also get their money’s worth in the EnergyCasino, because that’s where the best games are played back. Poker players are probably less well off because there are no poker games apart from a great video poker selection.
All sensitive information will be securely encrypted in the EnergyCasino and will not be shared with third parties. The methods that you can use to deposit or withdraw are different and numerous. In addition to using the credit card and well-known e-wallet options, there is also the bank transfer. In general, a payout will take up to 48 hours , but our experience has shown that it sometimes goes faster. From a certain payout, the casino requires an identification of your person, in which you must submit certain documents before a withdrawal can take place. This is usually fast and easy.
Energy Casino Welcome Bonus and Free Spins
EnergyCasino Welcome Bonus, Reload Bonus, Loyalty Program (called EnergyShop) and free spins no deposit – the EnergyCasino offers the loyal customers again and again as promotions. At this point I would like to discuss the new customer bonus in more detail.
As a welcome bonus EnergyCasino offers new customers on the first deposit 100% bonus money up to €200. A bonus code is not needed for the receipt, one must accept the respective offer only by a click with the deposit. The minimum amount required to receive is €10. You will also receive 50 Extra Spins for deposit.
For the second deposit you will receive reload bonus in form of 50% up to €200. Also for the second deposit you will get 50 Extra Spins which is great addition for welcome bonus! But still we didn’t write about the best part of EnergyCasino Welcome Bonus. The best part is of course no deposit bonus! Register new player account today and you will receive amazing 30 free spins no deposit on Book of Dead slot! This is really amazing bonus package for new players! Don’t risk that you lost this opportunity! Register account and win some money!
Terms and conditions
- The EnergyCasino promotion is only open to new players aged 18 years or over who register through the relevant promotional link and can lawfully place real-money wagers on the EnergyCasino website.
- Should EnergyCasino discover a player with multiple accounts, all winnings will become null and void.
- EnergySpins are only available to customers from the following countries: Germany, Finland, Hungary and Poland.
- Whilst this promotion has no end date, the offer is only available to new players at the time of registering their account.
- Maximum EnergySpins per player: 30.
- The EnergyCasino EnergySpins will be available on the following game immediately upon registration: Book of Dead.
- Any winnings resulting from EnergySpins will be added directly to the player accounts as Bonus funds. Bonus Funds are valid on all slot games, with the exception of those mentioned in the “Deposit Bonus” section of the Standard Bonus Terms and Conditions – Casino.
- The wagering requirement for all EnergyCasino EnergySpins is 35x and should be completed within 3 days after the EnergySpins are activated.
- Wagering requirements can only be completed on slot games. Stakes on table games, Live Casino Games or Sportsbook will not count for this promotion.
- Max winnings are capped at: €100 (or currency equivalent).
- Any unused EnergyCasino EnergySpins will expire 7 days after crediting.
- Crediting may be delayed for up to 48 hours, in the unlikely event of downtime due to technical issues.