Being an online casino established quite recently, DolceVita Casino has already proved that it’s a good gambling venue for Australian players. It was launched in 2022 and the conditions to please Aussies are attractive bonuses for the first 5 deposits, different casino codes, a cool VIP club with sweet points, regular promotions in the ‘Today’s Sweets’ section, and much more. As for the operator itself, Dolce Vita casino is legit and owned and operated by Karma Business Solutions B.V. It’s been registered under the laws of Curacao (registration number 159751), holding a Curacao licence.
For now, here comes your real money payment guide for AU online casino deposits at DolceVita Casino! The operator accepts AUD, EUR, USD, and more currencies (about 10 in total). The payments from third parties aren’t processed, so make sure to use your own wallet or card and verify it. The minimum deposit at Dolce Vita online casino is EUR/USD/AUD10 or an equivalent in other currency. You see these limits when making a deposit. The maximum amount is determined by the payment option Aussies pick. As for the methods to choose, Dolce Vita real casino accepts Visa, Mastercard, and several crypto options (Tether, Litecoin, Bitcoin). This makes Dolce Vita a crypto casino as well. But it’s worth noting that all crypto deposits are converted to your active currency.
For now, it’s time for your withdrawal in Australia. DolceVita Casino is processing withdrawal requests 24/7 and it usually takes up to 24 hours to accept a transaction. Yet, this time frame may change due to the verification process. Then, withdrawal times will depend on your payment method as Bank Transfer and card payouts take longer, while cryptocurrency guarantees quick cashouts for Aussies. The available methods to withdraw at the AU Dolce Vita online casino are Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, and crypto. You need to select the same currency you used while depositing. The minimum withdrawal amounts are EUR/USD/AUD50 or equivalent on other currencies. The maximum limits also exist. They are USD/EUR2500 or AUD3750, and equivalents as well.
DolceVita Casino Welcome Bonus
New players joining DolceVita Casino for the first time can grab a Welcome Package on the first 5 deposits, and on the first 3 you can choose from different options. There are 3 Wager-Free Bonuses, requiring a minimum deposit of €20 for each. The first one will grant a 100% match of up to €500, the second, a 50% match of up to €2000, and the third, a 50% match of up to €3000.
The DolceVita Casino bonuses are wager-free, but you’ll have to wager your deposits 3 times as a part of the casino’s Anti-Money Laundering policy. Also, they are Sticky, meaning that their amount will be deducted from your balance upon withdrawal. The other options start with a 200% bonus of up to €500, which will be yours, suppose you make an initial deposit of at least €30. On the second, you can get a 210% bonus of up to €700, for a minimum deposit of €50. The third one is a 220% match of up to €1000 and requires a qualifying amount of €100.
Terms and conditions:
- All players can receive DolceVita Casino bonuses except residents of the Russia, Israel, USA, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Curacao, the Netherlands, Australia, Iran, North Korea, Ukraine, Belarus, No deposit and no wager bonuses are not available for players from Poland.
- All DolceVita Casino bonuses and free spins obtained by players are valid only 24 hours, unless otherwise specified in the bonus terms.
- DolceVita Casino Bonuses cannot be used simultaneously with any other active offer in your account.
- Any funds assigned to DolceVita Casino “Bonus Balance” are to be considered as bonus funds.
- The maximum allowed bet while having an active DolceVita Casino bonus is 5 EUR, 5 USD, 7 AUD, 7 CAD, 8 NZD, 25 BRL, 3 GBP, 500 JPY, 50 NOK, 25 PLN, 45 SEK, 115 MXN, 38 CNY (unless otherwise specified in the bonus terms). Any winnings made of bonus funds with bet higher than mentioned above values will be deducted from the player’s account.
- All sticky DolceVita Casino bonuses – purchased, earned or given – are wager free. Means that any bonus used by player will not have any wagering conditions but the amount of received bonus will be deducted upon withdrawal request or once transferred to the “Real Balance”
- DolceVita Casino Players can cancel a bonus in the “Bonus Balance” at any time. In such event the bonus amount including any related winnings will be deducted from the player’s account
- Any received DolceVita Casino free spins will be valid for the minimum bet size only. Any winnings received from the bet above the limit will be canceled.
- Any DolceVita Casino no deposit sign-up bonuses such as free spins, cash bonuses, or any other registrational bonuses can be received only by players who have passed KYC procedures.